Well I made up my mind. I’m entered into the 40 Grand Nationals at Norwalk

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was so pissed off at what was done to the tree at Norwalk I gave my son my Sunday entry and headed for home. They had a long delay on the tree after both cars were staged that seemed like it took forever. Their racers complained about it but learned to live with it. Since I’ve raced the event the last few years I had dibs on my entry till 6-28-24. With the rainouts we have had and the fact this is Labor Day weekend I went ahead and made my 625.00 entry payment. It’s a pretty easy entry to sell if I decide to back out.

IMG_3389.jpeg

I'm going to go ahead a believe you are going to win it, I would bring your favorite kitty(or 10) with you for extra luck

I was so pissed off at what was done to the tree at Norwalk I gave my son my Sunday entry and headed for home. They had a long delay on the tree after both cars were staged that seemed like it took forever. Their racers complained about it but learned to live with it. Since I’ve raced the event the last few years I had dibs on my entry till 6-28-24. With the rainouts we have had and the fact this is Labor Day weekend I went ahead and made my 625.00 entry payment. It’s a pretty easy entry to sell if I decide to back out.

View attachment 1716267990
Good luck! kick some ***

I plan on being there this weekend. It would be great to see you win some of that money, best of luck! 65'

I plan on being there this weekend. It would be great to see you win some of that money, best of luck! 65'

I hope you have some nicer weather than we are predicted to have in Pa this weekend. With Saturdays weather forecast I’ll probably never leave the driveway. Tornadoes in the area last night and lots of rain this weekend.

Well I made up my mind. I’m winning the 40 Grand Nationals at Norwalk​

I just thought I would fix your title for the thread. Go get 'em!

-
Back