went shooting the other day

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Spent the afternoon in the Colville forest on Friday. The wife was having a good time for herself with 6 different 1911's. I have always liked 44 Magnums, especially my hand loads that are pumped all the way up. Was getting ready to start cleaning up and had to fire it one more time, it being a S&W Custom Shop 629. The stray shot was the first one of the cylinder....

Spent the afternoon in the Colville forest on Friday. The wife was having a good time for herself with 6 different 1911's. I have always liked 44 Magnums, especially my hand loads that are pumped all the way up. Was getting ready to start cleaning up and had to fire it one more time, it being a S&W Custom Shop 629. The stray shot was the first one of the cylinder....

How far out was the target? That is nice shooting, great grouping.

Thanks,
OldMoparsRule!

Very nice Ink! Was that offhand?
Yes it was. Earlier I emptied my 8 shot 357 Magnum Taurus 608 into the center square. Thought it was a fluke and did it a second time, did not know the wife had her camera thought. I normally am a pretty good shot with revolvers and my favorite Kimber, but everything else I am all over the paper. Probably will not be going for a few weeks, Ernestina is going to visit her kids in AZ and we have appointments left and right. Next time I would like to bring a rifle or two, I have not fired any of them in close to 2 years. And I got the itch to fire the 338 WinMag and my Tikka Tactical .223. I am always amazed at how some people are such slobs. Before we even got started Ernie had to go around and pick up the trash others had left. Then when the BLM or the Forestry Service shut down areas they are don't understand why. Next time up we will be picking up all the cans and bottles the *** clowns left around a fire pit, just had no more room in our garbage bags this time. Rant over.....

We had a bunch of free range's on BLM land close up because people were being pigs. Oh yeah, one idiot managed to shoot his friend and there went that shooting spot.

If that's a 1" grid even the stray would still have been center mass. I'm envious.

-
Back