What’s a fair price for magnum manifolds?

-

Tad

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to find a set of 5.9 magnum manifolds to go on my 340 and into my 65 Dart. I found a pair however the yard wants $65 apiece for them. That seems high since I found another member who lives about an hour and a half or two hours north of me who said I could have them for $20 apiece. Normally I’d make the drive however in Los Angeles a 2 Hour Dr. can easily be four hours. What’s a fair price for a set of manifolds?

I’ve been trying to find a set of 5.9 magnum manifolds to go on my 340 and into my 65 Dart. I found a pair however the yard wants $65 apiece for them. That seems high since I found another member who lives about an hour and a half or two hours north of me who said I could have them for $20 apiece. Normally I’d make the drive however in Los Angeles a 2 Hour Dr. can easily be four hours. What’s a fair price for a set of manifolds?
$65 a piece is fair. You can find them here but will pay that much each for shipping
$20 each is a steal but a 4 hour round trip is a bummer.

I sold my pair for 50 bucks shipped on ebay. Both fit in a large flat rate gaming box. I shipped for 18 bucks.

Well, 8 hours of driving to spend $40 or
$130 to get them in ten minutes...
What’s your time, fuel, car wear and tear, maintenance, insurance, & take out lunch worth?

How much do you value your time?

Well, 8 hours of driving to spend $40 or
$130 to get them in ten minutes...
What’s your time, fuel, car wear and tear, maintenance, insurance, & take out lunch worth?
By local! LOL

Wow, California is nuts- last time I grabbed some from the boneyard here they were $10 a side.

[FOR SALE] - Magnum Exhaust Manifolds - large flat rate game box would be 20 bucks. 40 bucks and you have the pair

He said “Up to 4 hours traveling time.” “Normally 2 hours traveling time.” Would this be 4 hours round trip for normal and 8 if there is an accident?

IDK, I like to drive but 8 hours due to a traffic jam is surely nutz! On the flip side, I like meeting people. I myself would make an early morning get away with the wife and kids and make a day out of it. Last time I did this, it was just the wife and I and we did an overnight and half a day. Lived it up. Ate, drank, toured, enjoyed. This I realize, is not for everyone or in everyone’s pocket. That’s just what the wife and I do when we can.

Just talkin out loud....

He is the guy I’ve been talking to.
I figured, but I'm saying he can ship them to you for 20 bucks. 40 bucks for a pair already off and in a box. Can't beat that!

Damn. $20 each!!! I'd bring tools for any other cheap stuff you can get. Leave real early, Make it a day trip road trip. Take a friend w you, have lunch, wrench off parts. Sounds like a great way to spend a saturday to me.

Yep, you expressed interest in the ones I have, and actually price quoted was $20 for the pair.

Even right now, week day, rush hour, google maps shows 1hr 10minutes between us.

Meet up address I shared is in Orange County, less accident prone, congested and generally more consistent flow, especially with covid.

But I understand if driving is not preferred, I totally get it.

Just listed them in case you decide you want them, or anybody else who wants a good set cheap. No problem if not, just looking to help and make some space.

[FOR SALE] - Magnum Exhaust Manifolds

$20 a side? Go for it! Make the drive Saturday morning nice and early.

Even better, $20 for the pair. Agreed, weekend should be even more of a breeze.

I sold my pair for 50 bucks shipped on ebay. Both fit in a large flat rate gaming box. I shipped for 18 bucks.

Agreed, at that price shipping maybe even better, avoid driving all together.

Last edited:
It depends..............................what year vehicle and model did the manifolds come off of??? Makes a big difference unless you don't care about flow???

-
Back