What a deal! Starbucks K cups on sale $6.49

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
But wait. Box is the same size as other brands? But wait there is only 10 K cups in their box. Other brands have 12. Talk about deceptive practices! Well boycotted their brand.

Starbucks is left leaning. Not trying to make this political, but I won’t support them just for that.

I’ve always said, as soon as a Starbucks opens up in your town it’s game over

But wait. Box is the same size as other brands? But wait there is only 10 K cups in their box. Other brands have 12. Talk about deceptive practices! Well boycotted their brand.

I'm not gonna say I've never had starbucks.....because I cannot remember. But that should tell you how often I frequent.

Had a couple of there ☕ at a hospital, they are set up in, thats it, we have a local family that sells me my get it and go coffee once a week, and I like it

I get whatever the darkest, cheapest store brand there is. lol

if you're buying K cups, you're allready overpaying

Starbucks is left leaning. Not trying to make this political, but I won’t support them just for that.

left leaning?
they lean so far they are laying on their side

(and the few times i do go there (cakepops for the kids, dont ask) i cant figure out of the person making the coffee (i refuse to use the word barrista, im just not that queer) is a male or a female, and that bugs me

My wife gets Green Mountain thru kohls.com.
She gets the biggest box they have. Works out to about 25 cents a cup.

Also wherever there's a Starbucks store there's probably a Sheetz nearby.

That’s ok. At this stage of my life, I can afford that luxury. I’ll just buy a different brand.
that is a good place to be, remind me to swing by and let you buy me lunch next time in in FL, or GA

My wife gets Green Mountain thru kohls.com.
She gets the biggest box they have. Works out to about 25 cents a cup.

Also wherever there's a Starbucks store there's probably a Sheetz nearby.

Most of the time I have enough points to get a free coffee at Sheetz.

-
Back