what are ur mini projects?

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
tell us some of your mini projects on your cars to keep you interested im looking for ideas on my dart. currently im installing white face gauges and redoing the ful oil water and batery gauges to 2 1/16 gauges from equus where the old ones went. so tell us some of your mini projects

BTW i have a quetion whats the best way to clean up the plastic bazel because mines scuffed and i can barely see the speedo

I hear meguiars has that plastic shine stuff. Supposed to work really well. I guess i could break my dart down into mini-projects such as welding trim-holes closed one at a time. I have to look at it that way otherwise it overwhelms and I lose interest.

thats what im doing. and im trying to figure a way to turn the rear lights into LEDS but that sound stoo damn hard

whats the best way to clean up the plastic bazel because mines scuffed and i can barely see the speedo

maybe a headlight restorer, polisher type thing, everything I'm doing to the scamp to get it back on the road is a mini project, after having it sit 5 years tore apart, ( I only pulled the engine to paint the bay, next thing I knew the car was striped](*,)) so I'm geting it back on the road and driving the hell out of it:cheers: and I'll do the needed things like the headlinner and trim and whatever else as I go and it's off the road for the winter.

im also currently trying to figure a way to put these dual 96 neon fans on the radiator any suggestions?

heres what i plan on doing

wleding a bar to the floor to use to be able to use racing harnesses
removing seat and building a full custom box to hold 4 12s
putting a cd player in the glove box
restoing gauge cluster with white face gauges and new equus fuel volts water and oil gauges also blue lit.
covering cluster with fake carbon fiber overlay.
adding warnign lights for the gauges
adding dual fans for the rad
Figuring a way to put some neon seats on there until i get my buckets
cleaning it out to just get it messay again LOL

is this part for the floor?

Impact Racing Harness Bolt-In Anchor Plates

imr-50000021_w.jpg

-
Back