What Are You Doing To/With Your Car Today?

-

MobileCustoms

Reaction score
Thought this might be a good thread to quickly show what you are up to with your cars today, as an alternative for people who don't have full build threads for their cars.

I'll kick it off!

Today I bolted on the new Cragar wheels and tires and took it for a quick test drive with no front or rear glass. What a great traction upgrade! 295/50/15s in the back and 155/80/15s in the front. Gave the car a whole new attitude.
I also installed my new Champion Radiator that I bought from Challenger Gary a couple of months ago. It works great so far, ran it for about a half hour with a single 16 inch electric fan and the temp stayed very steady.

Now I am removing the old cheapo headers and installing a new set of Doug's along with a mini starter that I pulled from the local U-Pull junk yard a couple of hours ago for 22 bucks.

Trying to get it driveable for Mopars in the Park. I live about 20 minutes from the fairgrounds so it shouldn't be too bad a drive with the 4.56 gears. Really looking forward to meeting some members!

-Doug

View attachment IMG_20140525_164529_964.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140522_205740_965.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140522_215552_052.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140525_163031_043.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140524_145606_102.jpg

Been at the lake the last few days, now the Next 2 days is "car time" changing the water pump, slapping on a fluidampr balancer, changing the rear end gear oil and engine oil....gotta get ready for the Mopars In The Park show :glasses7:

But, before I wrench, I need to clean up the shop cause it's a disaster :banghead:

Looks good.

I wish I was working on the Barracuda, but I've been in the basement rewiring lights and switches and adding a new back door light.

I'm sitting here drinking a beer and looking at it while I cook a tri tip on the grill.

Does that count? :toothy7:

Nice drive to the cemetery in the 68 RR with the son. Explained why there were so many American flags to him.

I'm thinking about how much I would rather be putting my motor in my car then working. I have been doing that for the last seven days though.

Changed the oil, fixed the trans leak at the speedometer cable washed it. I have to get it inspected this week.

Attachments

• WP_20140525_14_58_35_Pro.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,561
  • WP_20140525_15_00_05_Pro.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2,545
:prayer:
Been at the lake the last few days, now the Next 2 days is "car time" changing the water pump, slapping on a fluidampr balancer, changing the rear end gear oil and engine oil....gotta get ready for the Mopars In The Park show :glasses7:

But, before I wrench, I need to clean up the shop cause it's a disaster :banghead:

Changing the rear gear? What are you swapping too

Walked around mine to get some tools! ....wait, I opened the trunk to get some folding chairs out!

Crud busting on the front frame rails, outer, in the wheel wells, lots of nooks and crannies. Then came in and answered a request for QA1 adjustable shocks a FABO member was looking for.

-
Back