WHAT ARE YOUR TOP FIVE FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNELS TO WATCH?

-
I watch Laura farms on Facebook when it comes up.

For YouTube I watch:

Rekieta Law
Steve Magnante
Cotton Picking Kids
CountryBunker's Trains
and videos from members of the F_BO family.

Coldwarmotors (Scott)
DeadDodgeGarage (Jammie)
Rocketrestoration(Tom)
I will watch Nicksgarage, Hoovie, VGG and even UncleTony if it is an old one with good content but not if he is at Lowe's getting fuel line in the plumbing section, or his Friday night B.S. must be a car he is looking at ect.

Steve Magnante is on m favorites list at Da Tube, has not posted any new content. So I hit the old stuff up just to up his views. He can use the funds

Last edited:
Fitzee's Fabrications (My favorite. I have learned a lot of fabrication skills from him)
Joe and Nick's Road Trip Joe and his wife Nicole travel the US and show us a lot of interesting sights and small towns.

Nick's Garage
Dead Dodge Garage
Blake's Musclecar
JustMoparJoe
Duster Garage
Sarah-n-Tuned
318willrun
TCcustoms
Gen 2 Garage
Vanguard Motor Sales

Most of mine aren't old car guys.

Goonzquad - mostly new car rebuilds
Boosted Motorsports - Mostly new stuff, but his HC swapped Dakota with the Charger interior is way cool (to me)
Boosted Motorsports 2 - Companion channel to the above
Bad Obsession Motorsports - Absolutely love Binky, but the channel seems to have died?
Fanatik Builds - @racerjoe turned me on to these guys recently. Very cool build.

I enjoy VGG, Big Tire Garage, Hoovie, Lawrence LT Tolman, No Bolts Left Behind, Scrape Life Garage and Scrap Life Lee and Stay Tuned as well. Plus the local guys 318willrun, Fed Up Fab and Sorta Stock. Many more than that but the above are probably my 5 favorites for various different reasons.

Have to give a shout out to Reingnited Auto too. One of my all time favorites, but he stepped away from YT for good reasons. Loved his builds, glad he left his channel up.

Fitzee's Fabrications (My favorite. I have learned a lot of fabrication skills from him)
Joe and Nick's Road Trip Joe and his wife Nicole travel the US and show us a lot of interesting sights and small towns.
Gotta love Fitzee

-
Back