What do you all about these

-
I KNOW you can do a LOT better for that kinda money.

Buy newer heads,Edelbrock aluminum, are 35% of that price. Better yet: contact MRL/IMM engines/ (0U812 here)/IQ52 here.All can deliver better airflow,for a fraction of that price. If you want cast iron OEM castings ported,those aren't bad,but not for that coin. (Jmho...)

Very cool! State of the art in 1978!

Probably too much for the average bear unless you were after the 'history' factor and had to have 'em . Even then they are probably over priced.

Agree there are better heads out there for less.

Buy newer heads,Edelbrock aluminum, are 35% of that price. Better yet: contact MRL/IMM engines/ (0U812 here)/IQ52 here.All can deliver better airflow,for a fraction of that price. If you want cast iron OEM castings ported,those aren't bad,but not for that coin. (Jmho...)

I agree, way too pricey for what out there, but I was just just curious about the history of them.

In that era Mullen & Co. were one of the best, if not THE best Mopar head shop in the country. But - there are better heads available now (in iron, the EQ and the Indy/LAX Magnums) for a lot less money. That package is probably worth every bit of 1/3 the asking price. Maybe a touch more depending on how excited you get.

It is fully ported, and it does come with intake and rockers, maybe $1500 not $3500 their asking.

It is not fully ported and it is insanely over priced.
$1500 is to much.
The LD-340 intake modified is OK & fine.

That E-gag seller is ether just another crack head hyping up and bloating the worth of the heads of he is completely from another gaxaly & diamention.

How ever! If you gotta have it. I just want to let you know right here and now, I have a old slightly used bridge for sale that goes from the Boro of Brooklyn New York into down town Manhattan I'll let go cheap since it needs a few repairs. I'm only selling because I want to focus on my car work and doctorine in law.

Yep, seller is a little wacky with he prices. He'll hold on to those for a while.

He's also trying to sell a set of Ansen Sprint front runners for a really high price. I have a pair of Fenton Gyro front runners which are WAY harder to find than Ansens in 5 x 4.5" bolt pattern, paid WAY less than what his asking.

Has another auction for "A100" seats that don't look anything like A100 seats...

People can dream all they want about cashing in on these 'old and rare' parts but the market will tell him what they are worth.

That's an average porting job and you can do just as well at home with some minor guidance.

Way overpriced!!!

Indy/RHS X heads will kill those along with EQ's for a lot less money and have a better chamber.

-
Back