what do you guys think of this?

-

forced 340

Reaction score
I thought id put twins on my car this week... One 88 was NOT enough:burnout:

Attachments

• FxCam_1323262183983.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 294
Can you give more information on your set up? I'm putting twinns on my Dart as well. Are you running an innercooler? I'm assumming you are with it running through your firewall... where do those go?

It looks pretty cool but don't think I would need 2 radiator caps and 2 bypass hoses.

It looks pretty cool but don't think I would need 2 radiator caps and 2 bypass hoses.

you got it!!! its a cool app. on my phone. i love the pic and just thought i'd share it with you guys. o and one 88 is enough for me.. its already a white knuckle ride!

:prayer::prayer::prayer:
you got it!!! its a cool app. on my phone. i love the pic and just thought i'd share it with you guys. o and one 88 is enough for me.. its already a white knuckle ride!

lol you jerk.. you totally got me!

Whats really cool is that it's so blended in,that it looks like it was made or built that way.

thanks! thats what i like about it! i love the old school wipers too!

i did that before the turbo!!! i ran out of room on my door for the stamps!

LOL.. was wondering about those wipers.. Would look wicked even if not functional.

Grant

Are you that Tim guy who was trying to sell that replacement for displacement stroked Dart? The vids showed it to be one E ticket ride.

-
Back