What Have We Become?

-
And so continues the Hate! Sad but true.
The only thing I can think of that makes sense other than the current agenda, is the millions and millions more cars Chevy and Ford built, maybe they paid off the History Channel or something? Maybe Mopar threatened to sue their asses, if they mention their name? It's probably over the electric car BS

The only thing I can think of that makes sense other than the current agenda, is the millions and millions more cars Chevy and Ford built, maybe they paid off the History Channel or something? Maybe Mopar threatened to sue their asses, if they mention their name? It's probably over the electric car BS
Mopar is a big supporter over at Motor Trend Network????????

My folks were a terrible couple and the mystery of my unlikely birth has puzzled me. Except I was born 9 months after Apollo 10 so I figured mom musta been "in to it"..... While I know WHERE i was, for the actual landing i certainly don't remember anything.
As far as what we've become, consider that our most successful can build their own and fly them too while China's most successful go to jail for dissent.

I got my drivers in June of 69, so I as flying around in my new-to-me 1957 BelAir. As far as I was concerned; Tv was for kids, old men, bored moms and other assorted losers. My grandma who was near 70 at the time, said it never happened. Decades later, nasa all but admitted they faked it. I don't know what to believe, and don't care to waste time thinking about it. But the published debriefing video, and the "blue marble", speak volumes about it.
The milestones in my life are; see below.
I don't gibachit about leaving the surface of the Earth in a rocket, except to say it's a colossal waste of money, and a colossal waste of time, and a colossal deception, and a colosal intrusion into a space we don't belong, and at that time, had no idea what the heck they were doing.
Or just maybe, they did...... and those days have led straight to these days.

I got my drivers in June of 69, so I as flying around in my new-to-me 1957 BelAir. As far as I was concerned; Tv was for kids, old men, bored moms and other assorted losers. My grandma who was near 70 at the time, said it never happened. Decades later, nasa all but admitted they faked it. I don't know what to believe, and don't care to waste time thinking about it. But the published debriefing video, and the "blue marble", speak volumes about it.
I don't gibachit about leaving the surface of the Earth in a rocket, except to say it's a colossal waste of money, and a colossal waste of time, and a colossal deception, and a colosal intrusion into a space we don't belong, and at that time, had no idea what the heck they were doing.
Ya know, it's a well know fact that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin agreed to fake the moon landing. But to make the footage as realistic as possible, they insisted to NASA on filming on location.
Turns out, NASA agreed with them.

@toolmanmike will you please close or delete this thread? I didn't post it to become an argument about whether the moon landing was real. If people don't appreciate the reason for the post, they can do without it. Please delete or lock this. Thank you.

I dare you to say that to Buzz Aldrin:

yAq0mj.gif

@toolmanmike will you please close or delete this thread? I didn't post it to become an argument about whether the moon landing was real. If people don't appreciate the reason for the post, they can do without it. Please delete or lock this. Thank you.
There are 7 billion people on this planet, don't let one imbecile ruin your day!

Wow

I didn't get the gist of it at first. Now I realize it's a great topic. Please just clean it up and leave it open.

I didn't get the gist of it at first. Now I realize it's a great topic. Please just clean it up and leave it open.

All I can say is, the same person who **** all over this topic also is idiot enough to think the Earth is flat. I put his stupid *** on ignore a long time ago. Nuff said.

All I can say is, the same person who **** all over this topic also is idiot enough to think the Earth is flat. I put his stupid *** on ignore a long time ago. Nuff said.
You ougta try arguing the age of the earth with him...see if you can get him to say the world has been a round for so and so long

:poke:

You ougta try arguing the age of the earth with him...see if you can get him to say the world has been a round for so and so long

:poke:

Here's the thing with that cat. I lived on this Earth over 50 years without knowing him. I can keep going the rest without him.

To oversimplify it a tad — stupid people may be too stupid to realize they’re stupid.
I don't ignore him, I find him to be entertaining, although tedious most days.

To oversimplify it a tad — stupid people may be too stupid to realize they’re stupid.
I don't ignore him, I find him to be entertaining, although tedious most days.

I used to but after he went off on me last time, I just put him on ignore. Much better for my blood pressure. lol

Yep it is easy to infer it refers to world communism. No more presidents, one united world, under god. They don't capitalize God, for some reason.
As the sign said "without God we will be just a nation under"

I was 12 years old laying on the floor of our family room watching it all on a 25 inch Zenith color tv.
I watched all of it from liftoff to splashdown and I still have the newspapers from then.
My dad built my grandpa a radio and he could tune in to communications between the spacecraft and the ground.
It was the most advanced technical achievement up till that point in time.

-
Back