What is it worth.. take one million..

-

j par

Well-hung Member
Reaction score
I'm under no delusion that this will go sideways lickidy split, but I have no idea what these things are worth...
Okay we'll cover the obvious ones however much someone's willing to pay and all that stuff....
I can't find where they make these anymore? Personally not a big fan of them.. but they are cast aluminum tall covers and they usually do okay in the for sale area... Also the obvious they need in a major cleaning...
Just so we're clear I'm not looking for any offers...
IMG_20210416_193621.jpg

I would say 100 bucks if you cleaned them up, maybe more. :thumbsup:
Nice score

I would say 100 bucks if you cleaned them up, maybe more. :thumbsup:
Nice score
I agree....though not my style, they can be nice when cleaned up.
Thanks for that men that's kind of what I was thinking. I know cast aluminum is a little more sought after because it kind of holds its shape and doesn't tend to have leaking problems as bad...
Dare I say they look kind of chevy-ish... LOL...

I'm under no delusion that this will go sideways lickidy split, but I have no idea what these things are worth...
Okay we'll cover the obvious ones however much someone's willing to pay and all that stuff....
I can't find where they make these anymore? Personally not a big fan of them.. but they are cast aluminum tall covers and they usually do okay in the for sale area... Also the obvious they need in a major cleaning...
Just so we're clear I'm not looking for any offers...
View attachment 1715724533

Are they 2 piece covers or are they just cast to look like that?

Really most any valve cover is common as dirt... One thing these have going for them is they're not made anymore.. obviously there nowhere in the ballpark of rare... And I don't believe they're in any particular demand...
The question would more be if you had yours for sale what would you want for them that's the whole idea of the thread...
This isn't look what I have you can't have them...

I have a set on my 340. The top doesnt come off. But those stupid little black plugs fall out of mine if im not careful

Edelbrock Elite series. I have a nice set for a BBC (along with the more rare matching 2-piece breathers) on top of my bench next to @4spdragtop Steve's friend's IT175 gas tank waiting for a new home.

16188518825973241217947430749103.jpg

They're cast from very nice high quality aluminum just begging for a cool color combo.
16188518825973241217947430749103.jpg
6803924_orig.jpg

-
Back