What might my front suspension be worth?

-

harrisonm

Reaction score
If I buy a Reilly motorsports AlterKation front end setup, I will be selling the front end suspension from my 69 340 Barracuda. I currently have 14 inch Crager SS wheels and nice tires. Those will be easy to sell, and I have a good idea what they are worth. Here is my question. What do you guys think my front end suspension might be worth. Here is what it is. I have a standard V8 K member with a PS steering box, fairly new stainless steel brake corporation disc brake kit (over $1000 new) and all suspension parts (ball joints, tie rod ends, bushings etc.) were new about four years ago. I would think this would be great for somebody
who was either switching from a six cylinder or wanted disc brakes. I just want
to sell it for a reasonable amount. What do you guys think the front end parts (not including wheels and tires) might be worth? I will sell the wheels and tires separately.
Forgot to mention it also has a fairly new Hotchkis Front Sway bar.

Last edited:
Hard to say, when I got my gerst suspension kit, I sold my stuff.

I got 200 for the small block v8 K with power steering, 200 for the disc brakes, 50 for the 340 torsion bars but that was all used stuff.

Hard to say, when I got my gerst suspension kit, I sold my stuff.

I got 200 for the small block v8 K with power steering, 200 for the disc brakes, 50 for the 340 torsion bars but that was all used stuff.
interesting. I have the complete 340 form S k frame w/ everything still on it, out of my 68 fastback. thinking about selling it also.

Better of selling in parts.

Disc brake stuff maybe hslf what it was new

K frame has some value. Pricing seems to be all over the place though.

Steering box. A few bucks.

Suspension parts being 4 years old aren't worth much.

interesting. I have the complete 340 form S k frame w/ everything still on it, out of my 68 fastback. thinking about selling it also.
yeah, I was gonna keep my stuff but got tired of storing it. Unless its an original direct connection K for a big block A body, just not much value to the stuff.

-
Back