What my car will look like when restored.

-

autologus

Wrencher wanabe
Reaction score
This is what I plan on my car looking like when I get through with the restorataion. It will be like the yellow one, just incase you were wondering which one. What do you think?

71DUSTER340_TWISTER-1.jpg

This is it now.

54_3.jpg

I think the Performance hood treatment definately adds to the car and makes it more noticeable. After all thats why you have high impact color.

:thumrigh:

71DUSTER340_TWISTER-1.jpg

54_3.jpg

No not really, but the body does have about 100 or more little dents and dings, it has dings in places you would think how the hell did you get a ding there. No panel replacement is required tho so should be easy to straighten. The only problem is I have no where to work on it now so I cant start untill I get a shop built and that will probably be in a year or so. My wife wont let me clutter up the garage so I'm just researching vendors and stuff for restoration parts.

Duster :!:
Is there anything better looking car than Duster :?:

Except my stw Dart... :D
Just fooling around :D

A-Body is allways good looking, and allways fast :!: Even with a Slant Six... :shock: :D

Käkö said:

A-Body is allways good looking, and allways fast :!: Even with a Slant Six... :shock: :D
Yup i was gonna say a dart :mrgreen: :roll:

THEWHITEZOMBIE said:
Käkö said:

Yup i was gonna say a dart :mrgreen: :roll:

I was gonna say Scamp but i'm good with Dart :D

We all know the Barracudas are the best looking and the fastest.

:tongue: theres nothing like the lines on a Dart Swinger [-( sorry but the duster an cuda are just another off breed form mopar :-$

J/K there both cool my dad has a Duster so i know there cool,i ive always wanted a cuda :salut: :thumrigh:

Should be nice when you're done. Heck, it looks pretty darn good right now.

Hey Zombie, I like your new sig pic. That little 318 is lookin good man. :thumrigh:

Mine is Sherwood green with the hood call out. It makes the world of difference.

I think it looks good now but I agree it will look great when you finish it ! We went for the stock 1970 Dart 340 Swinger look in my sons Dart but it just didn't get a 340. :wink: I love the factory muscle car look. :thumleft: Nothing better then a stock looking muscle car that hauls a$$ !! Ron

22948023.jpg

-
Back