What PettyBlueDart bought @Moparfest

-
haha!! that's funny johnnydart!

Scott, if it's yours and you bought it, congrats buddy. I'm sure you will make it look beautiful again. :)

We seen the car on Sat man that thing was hammered hard it had a best offer sign on it and stated 43000 mi on it no interior and the car was rotted???? then there was a cuda just down from it hammered hard as well 89000 man what are these guys on i'll bet they went home!!!!!!!

Thats awesome! LOL

His eyes were like saucers, I thought He was the guy from "Christine"

"We'll show those sh!tters what we can do...." 8)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I98L5imvTh4"]YouTube- Christine "Show Me" Scene[/ame]

Oh what a funny wee man that MtNemoMopar(Bill)is,we had a great time at the show.I think the funniest part was about 6 of us went to a redneck steakhouse.I asked how the steak was?The waitress says they sold all 12 today?WTF?O.K any speacials today?The speacial of the day was a meatball sub?LOL.I had a burger with fries.

P.S For anybody that thinks I bought this Dart for $4000,get back to your pipe!:bootysha:

LOL, Scott is right. We had a hoot. The burgers were good...I think, the beer was definately good.

But c'mon Scott, you know you wanted that car.=P~

Sound's like yall had a great time and memories where made :cheers:
It's thread's like this that put's a big smile on my face :happy10:
And thank you for the new picture's :happy10: one day I will have to do a thread on all the early abodies here and share some very nize ride's =P~
When is an A body an early A body ?

Hi MeMike,as Bill said the guy with the 6?Dart,lancer?toad?came all the way from Tenessee.How far is Arkansas from London Ontario?Early A,s are 1966 and older A-bodies.Maybe a road trip for you and Treva up here next year?Mike you would love it here in Ontario and Canada in general.Hope you can make the trip next year.

One day I hope, I always wanted to make a trip up there, I would fly and rent me a driver and cruse the county and see allot of members her, Not sure how far but I bet it's a loooooonnngg way's brother :cheers:
the Tenessee line is just 50 miles away from me.

Got to run, Creed need's me to run him a good lunch 8) he worked all weekend again and that boy needs a good lunch, the heat hear is taking it's toll on him, he looks like I did , a dark red skin that has been in the fields all day, but he has been putting in windows on a home he has been building on the side :happy10: It feels good to be needed :happy10:

Needed?Dang MeMike,we needed you here on the weekend!The guy from Tennessee said it was a 17hr trip with a couple stops,I think the Nats was one of them?You sure are good to your boys Mike.My dad would have told me to make sure to pack a lunch for a long days work.Bring him a refreshing drink also.You must be a proud papa,your boys are doing well for themselves.:cheers::read2:

Dammit, I had my eye on that Dart, my new Cragars would have aced that ***** right up. I had a great time, thanks guys.

Mike, I think you have an official invite for next year (or any time for that matter). I for one would love to meet ya!I think all the Ontario boys would.

-
Back