what should I do ?

-
I named my fishing boat after my ex-girlfriend.
So when people ask what I am doing for the weekend.I say"The Old Lady and I are going to the lake or river?
My closer friends know I am going fishing...
TXDart
i cant do that im with my old lady still lol

Maybe call it `Funny car, a friend of mine had a 64 Barracuda and 2 very young kids were walking down the sidewalk and seen the Barracuda and one of them said to the other Look at that funny car.

Ain't it already got a name on the side?

what u talking bout bud barrcuda ?lol i name all my rides my old rat dakota was widow maker my 64 ply was lucy my 1st car 69 coronet was the midnight rider my work dakota is splot my 74 ply val was trud and no it aint got barracuda on it i cant find any one to sell me the bagies for it that all i need for parts well and a hood scoop

Badger or Scoop,Or Trailer Queen LOL
Streak
Doc
Sharky
Red Eye
I too tried,
Good Nite all,
TXDart

what u talking bout bud barrcuda ?lol i name all my rides my old rat dakota was widow maker my 64 ply was lucy my 1st car 69 coronet was the midnight rider my work dakota is splot my 74 ply val was trud and no it aint got barracuda on it i cant find any one to sell me the bagies for it that all i need for parts well and a hood scoop

Paragraphs, punctuation, and spell check would help.

What are you talking bout bud, barracuda ?
Lol I name all my rides, my old rat Dakota was widow maker, my 64 Ply was Lucy.
My 1st car, a 69 coronet was the midnight rider.
my work dakota is splot, my 74 ply val was trud,
{you mean Trudy, a womans name maybe?} and no it ain't got Barracuda on it i cant find anyone to sell me the bagies for it.
{? do you mean Badges? emblems}
That's all I need for parts; well and a hood scoop.

well thanks for the links i will see how it go's i mite have a set woot !!!!!!!!for cavemanmoron and i cant spell sorry im good at one thing and that's cars

if she gives you alot of trouble call her christine2.
well I did find out form my uncle that 3 owners ago so the 4 th he did die in it he said he's got the papers to prove it if he can find them he said the papers said they could not find out how or why he died is there a way to get the's kind of papers if he cant find them I don't know if I want this car now he said they found him in the driver seat with the hood up and the trunk open and the driver door was open a little if I get the papers should I post them here or would that be disrespectful to the family of him

well I did find out form my uncle that 3 owners ago so the 4 th he did die in it he said he's got the papers to prove it if he can find them he said the papers said they could not find out how or why he died is there a way to get the's kind of papers if he cant find them I don't know if I want this car now he said they found him in the driver seat with the hood up and the trunk open and the driver door was open a little if I get the papers should I post them here or would that be disrespectful to the family of him
Not at all disrespectful IMHO. Definately interesting though, I'd keep that car. Name her the Crimson Casket. I don't think the owner would haunt the car, he's obviously at rest and buried in peace, but does sound interesting how he passed. He probably suffered from a heart attack or some kind of natural death. Not like he was murdered in the car or something, If the police report mentions no CoD, that means it was natural causes most likely. Otherwise, they'd make notes about what they see such as blood and whatnot. I say keep the car, its just more cool history behind it. The old guy died enjoying his car, wouldn't you wanna go out the same way?:thumblef:

Not at all disrespectful IMHO. Definately interesting though, I'd keep that car. Name her the Crimson Casket. I don't think the owner would haunt the car, he's obviously at rest and buried in peace, but does sound interesting how he passed. He probably suffered from a heart attack or some kind of natural death. Not like he was murdered in the car or something, If the police report mentions no CoD, that means it was natural causes most likely. Otherwise, they'd make notes about what they see such as blood and whatnot. I say keep the car, its just more cool history behind it. The old guy died enjoying his car, wouldn't you wanna go out the same way?:thumblef:
well idk man im going to keep looking into this i kind of hope my uncle messing with me

ok i still have not got any thing to prove the stories but any way if its true im still going to redo the cuda and if its not i still will lol today i scored a 8 track player for it it looks good but dont know if it work or not i dont care if it do it was free and im going to have a cd player in her hidden some where

-
Back