what will this car run????

-
First thing you need to do is remove the front floor pans and replace them with glass. That way you'll be able to see where you're going while pulling all those awesome wheelies.

Well, you're either stoned, or just talking out your ***. Either way, it wont go very fast or for very long as described... I assumed you were just smoking dope :D.

first thing you need to do is remove the front floor pans and replace them with glass. That way you'll be able to see where you're going while pulling all those awesome wheelies.

that is some funny shizz right there.lol

well, you're either stoned, or just talking out your ***. Either way, it wont go very fast or for very long as described... I assumed you were just smoking dope :d.

what is dope? Oh, yea, thanks. My wheelies are dope

why don't you tell us, or better yet video it, when you run it? I'd love to see it run. Some of my favorite cars were 340 sticks.

i did a butt dyno, and i think off the nawwwwwsss, i got 327.45 hp to the rear wheels. with the nawwwwwwwwsssss, i should have 900.01 hp at the crank, and 558.87 at the wheels.

see where this is going?????????????? just pulling some chains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna run 14.9758 @ 88.6731 MPH. Is that specific enuff?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that works for me.lol ill just let the flux capasitor handle the vapor lock of all the lost hp

Who hacked 340plots account. He is never this funny.

i, my new friend, call a truce with you. i am turning a new leaf. we are nothing alike, but both still enjoy this hobby. in whatever terms it may be.

and let me tell you I HATE PRE 70 CUDAS'

BUT i drool over the pics of your car on a daily basis. what a sleeper in my eyes :wav:

NOX babie! IT IS KILLR YO!

NOX injection??

NOx is a generic term for the mono-nitrogen oxides NO and NO2 (nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide). They are produced from the reaction of nitrogen and oxygen gases in the air during combustion, especially at high temperatures. In areas of high motor vehicle traffic, such as in large cities, the amount of nitrogen oxides emitted into the atmosphere as air pollution can be quite significant. In atmospheric chemistry, the term means the total concentration of NO and NO2. NOx react to form smog and acid rain. NOx are also central to the formation of tropospheric ozone.
NOx should not be confused with nitrous oxide (N2O), which is a greenhouse gas and has many uses as an oxidizer, an anesthetic, and a food additive.

NOX injection??

NOx is a generic term for the mono-nitrogen oxides NO and NO2 (nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide). They are produced from the reaction of nitrogen and oxygen gases in the air during combustion, especially at high temperatures. In areas of high motor vehicle traffic, such as in large cities, the amount of nitrogen oxides emitted into the atmosphere as air pollution can be quite significant. In atmospheric chemistry, the term means the total concentration of NO and NO2. NOx react to form smog and acid rain. NOx are also central to the formation of tropospheric ozone.
NOx should not be confused with nitrous oxide (N2O), which is a greenhouse gas and has many uses as an oxidizer, an anesthetic, and a food additive.

yes, a direct port injected nox capasitor, in the form of a muffler bearing release plate. lmao:hello1:

i, my new friend, call a truce with you. i am turning a new leaf. we are nothing alike, but both still enjoy this hobby. in whatever terms it may be.

and let me tell you I HATE PRE 70 CUDAS'

BUT i drool over the pics of your car on a daily basis. what a sleeper in my eyes :wav:

Honestly…….. Sometimes I think my car looks like a big yellow turtle. I think I will get a 68 Dart if I can ever find a good one.

Honestly…….. Sometimes I think my car looks like a big yellow turtle. I think I will get a 68 Dart if I can ever find a good one.

What, say it isn't so. You 2 are actually going to stop throwing spears at each other. Never thought I'd see the day, now what the hell are the rest of us going to do for amusment on friday nights. Good luck you 2 :salut: I'm off to pick on Leanna.:p

thnaks for the link.lol this thread was to be funny, and relieve stress i was under.lmao

What, say it isn't so. You 2 are actually going to stop throwing spears at each other. Never thought I'd see the day, now what the hell are the rest of us going to do for amusment on friday nights. Good luck you 2 :salut: I'm off to pick on Leanna.:p

Oh crap Terry, sorry I missed our date. I was at a BBQ drinking. :-D

Give me the head's up next time and I'll be ready. :protest:

-
Back