what would it part out for

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
do you think there is $400. worth the parts here from just the body ....no driveline is there ...just the rear end which look like a Dana...not sure .....im pretty sure the dash is complete.

Hmmm, it's possible if you take your time, listing on either FABO, craigslist, or ebay, or all 3.

You might even get that out of it in scrap weight if you're desperate.lol

Be sure to pull every badge, piece, etc and sell it.
Another member here needed a bunch off that 68 in the yard...i pulled them for him and just gave them to him for the price the yard wanted.
However, there ARE people out there looking for those specific parts and will pay $$$ if they really want/need them.

Again, I'd take your time with it.

seems like its all big parts though ....i cant ship the hood ...i cant even move the hood by myself ....im worried that most of it would be big parts that cant be shipped

dash cluster
antana
emblems
ash tray
glove box door
wiring harness
headlight rings and buckets
wiper arms
any trim it may have
marker lights
this has lots of small stuff

why are you wantin to part it? is it a rusted out POS where we caint see?

why are you wantin to part it? is it a rusted out POS where we caint see?

no not really rusty as typical for this part of the country ....very dry in fact ...does have some rust in the rockers ....but its not deep rot or anything.

i think its a restorable truck ....however i dont need more projects and i want the engine and trans for my coronet wagon ........if i get into this i would even sell the whole truck as is with no driveline for $400. if its worth that ....it would even come with the dana ....i only want the engine and trans.

Im with rob if it aint rusted pop one them motors you got in it and do the brakes and use the hell outa it

no not really rusty as typical for this part of the country ....very dry in fact ...does have some rust in the rockers ....but its not deep rot or anything.

i think its a restorable truck ....however i dont need more projects and i want the engine and trans for my coronet wagon ........if i get into this i would even sell the whole truck as is with no driveline for $400. if its worth that ....it would even come with the dana ....i only want the engine and trans.

I would absolutely LOVE to have that truck. It's a total shame we are so far apart.

I would say put it out there as a project truck for the $400 and be patient.

If it doesn't sell after that, then part it out.

Hell, you might even save yourself the grief of having to pull the parts yourself. Someone might be willing to do what you did and take what they need and go from there.

i would say put it out there as a project truck for the $400 and be patient.

If it doesn't sell after that, then part it out.

Hell, you might even save yourself the grief of having to pull the parts yourself. Someone might be willing to do what you did and take what they need and go from there.

x2

yup....my new problem LOL ....my cousin got it secured ...so now i need to clean it up and get ready for its new owner.

i am into my cousin on this deal so he will probably CL it for me to help out...plus i only have a week and few days tilll my yearly summer vacation back to the mother land ........so PM me if interested or after a week or so PM FABO member "Yellowdart72" (my cousin)

I am confused.

What truck?

What the hell are yall talking about?

where am I?

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?

dont know why it disappeared in post one

Attachments

• 20130620_160129.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 156
I feel better now, thanks rani! :D

Thats a super cool truck, I couldnt personally bring myself to let that one go. But yes it could easily bring $400

-
Back