Whats going on redirect with the Ipad.

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Something may be wrong here or my Ipad has been taken over!

I just got a redirect but it was blocked. On my phone.

Last edited:
Cleared all my history on the pad and restarted. It opened fine but then the redirect again. hopefully Joey is checking!

Seems fine on the win10 PC!

It did it again! After going to the home page.

Seems ok now! What happened!

Did the site go to Touch ID? Would have been nice to know that!

works for a bit then the redirect again. Anyone else have the issue?

Nope everything else works fine. Every time I try to get to Abodies shortly after I get a redirect. Either my pad or this site has an issue! I have cleared the history inside safari and from the main settings page! First for me to have this issue and no **** sites do I visit period!

Only happens when I hit the new post button!

works for a bit then the redirect again. Anyone else have the issue?
My I6 phone has gotten a popup survey when on FABO all day. Usually about the time I get to a post I want to read...PoP. Cleared, but still comes back. Seemed to be just this site. Was google searching something earlier and had at least 3 other sites up without a problem. No problem here using laptop.

I had same issue just now. I got an a CONGRATULATIONS YOU WON....... and a message saying website is being faked. Start a new browser. And delete history’s

Nope everything else works fine. Every time I try to get to Abodies shortly after I get a redirect. Either my pad or this site has an issue! I have cleared the history inside safari and from the main settings page! First for me to have this issue and no **** sites do I visit period!
Mine was a YouTube survey. Last one was about Paypal...

Mine keeps having a redirect and a website for Ipad users only. I Just close it every time and have given up! Win 10 PC seems fine

Well it is working on the pad again. Guess I need to hit the new posts button again and see what happens.

Same crap. first a sharkfest, then google and the Amazon WTF! None of my posts have stayed as well.

Working agin for the moment. We shall see!

-
Back