Wheels for a Cause 2 New Sponsor

-

Chryslertech4u

Reaction score

Many of you don't know what Wheels for a Cause 2 is, but we took a 1970 Dodge Dart and with the help from our sponsors we have been able to give 5 people freedom back by donating mobility devices to them from selling our shirts. Please take a moment and watch the video to see our newest sponsor!
We couldn't be more happy to continue this journey. Thank you Austin Crawford

20190505_152709.jpg

Hi Austin I watched your video and I think that you are doing a great think for the people in need of mobility devices I am interested in a a t-shirt as well if you can ship it to Canada Please let me know the price including the shipping to British Columbia Canada Thanks keep up the good work you are doing Valiant 64

You're doing an outstanding job buddy!

I wore my MSA t-shirt yesterday and my daughter (visiting from Chicago) asked me about MSA.

IMG_3129.JPG

And thanks for supporting the Twisted Axle Car Club

Austin Crawford Wheelchair.JPG

Hey Welcome back Austin! If you can ship to Canada I'd be interested.
Good luck!
Thank you. We've been as much as we can. Since winning best documentary and being an official Selection at the festival in Hollywood California.
Going through surgery to have a feeding tube placed. Has been taxing to say the least.

Take as much time as you need I am no hurry Take care of yourself first and when you are up to and have the time send me the details about the cost of the T-shirt and cost of shipping to Canada thanks and how you feel better soon valiant64

Take as much time as you need I am no hurry Take care of yourself first and when you are up to and have the time send me the details about the cost of the T-shirt and cost of shipping to Canada thanks and how you feel better soon valiant64

-
Back