When is the next sale coming up?

-

64cudaV8

Reaction score
As the title states. Curious as to when the next sale is expected.

Everything is for sale..... For the right price !!

No.

It's not a sale.

It's a.........FACTORY BLOWOUT CLOSING OUR DOORS EVERYTHING HAS TO GO NO CREDIT REQUIRED ONCE IN A LIFETIME SHOPPING BONANZA!!!!!!!

It ended last week.........

There's a sale at Pennies....

[ame]http://youtu.be/uJSgZYUnQn0[/ame]

So whats the deal with laysons? If there is an issue with the company why is it still a site sponsor?

It's "Penny's"...

So whats the deal with laysons? If there is an issue with the company why is it still a site sponsor?

I think most of these guys failed to see that you posted it under the header of Laysons. They had no idea what you were asking. I haven't heard anything bad a bout Laysons personally.

If you need/want anything from Laysons, speak with Rick from Laysons.
Rick is on the board and does biz the way you would want to be handled. Rick will tell you if the part is in stock. He doesn't just take your money and hand out bill **** excuses as to why it isn't in your hands.

A more descriptive title or more importantly, a question that actually makes sense no matter where it is placed on the forum will avoid a list of answers like you have above.

I was asking laysons when there next sale was. Wtf is hard about that question?

I was asking laysons when there next sale was. Wtf is hard about that question?

a lot of people (me too) just hit new posts, don't look at the forum header and think the question is missing something, like a subject. that's all :eek:ops:

So, People just be smartass's because they failed to see what header its under? Now who's made the dumbass posts?

-
Back