When trees attack!

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
I was sitting inside avoiding the nasty storm passing over when my power went out. I grabbed some candles and lit em so I could actually see when all of a sudden I hear a loud lightning crash followed by my entire house shaking.

Well, lets just say the thunder wasn't what shook my whole house...
NosQ5TR.jpg

2LOVxp7.jpg

My truck was parked right under where the tree hit too so I got pretty lucky all and all. The insurance should cover it and they are coming out tomorrow to check the damage. In the mean time, I have to couch surf tonight in the living room as all the rain that was coming down dumped right onto my bed where I sleep.

Here are some in my neighborhood from a couple years ago, I watched that tree go down on my neighbors house....should have been in the basement but had to look

Attachments

• DSC02479.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 234
  • DSC02483.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 231
  • DSC02486.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 260
that's pretty bad. we've had a few fall around the house but I really was hoping it wouldn't come to this. atleast the damage is fairly minor. I just dunno what I am gonna do when they have to have someone come and fix it

that's pretty bad. we've had a few fall around the house but I really was hoping it wouldn't come to this. atleast the damage is fairly minor. I just dunno what I am gonna do when they have to have someone come and fix it

LOL, I thought of this after you said you had to sleep on the couch...skip to 2:20

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhAiY3hTPpo"]Sixteen Candles (4/10) Movie CLIP - What's Happening, Hot Stuff? (1984) HD - YouTube[/ame]

had 3 trees die , I guess from the ice storm a few yrs. back,took them out the last two weekeends. 1 would have taken out my pc-phone line, the other 2 would have fallen on my house! good luck w/ ur deal----bob

Sorry to see that, looks like you have a beautiful house and property. Hopefully they'll come out and get this handled right away.

Glad you or the truck weren't hurt. Piss on the house. A man's truck is his castle. lol

Here's a better pic of the roof where it hit. Tried taking one from in the attic and the lighting was garbage.
FSaik9Y.jpg

im glad you and your family are allright and your truck too

Thanks Terry. I'm just glad it wasn't worse.

yep. luckily its all covered :glasses7:

had 3 trees die , I guess from the ice storm a few yrs. back,took them out the last two weekeends. 1 would have taken out my pc-phone line, the other 2 would have fallen on my house! good luck w/ ur deal----bob
Thanks bob!

Sorry to see that, looks like you have a beautiful house and property. Hopefully they'll come out and get this handled right away.
Thank you. Yeah, they came out and handled it this morning and said they were gonna get the tree removed and have the roof and ceiling repaired asap as it was all covered. :D

Glad you or the truck weren't hurt. Piss on the house. A man's truck is his castle. lol
Hell yeah! :headbang: lol. Would suck to get it back and lose it just as quick lol

Just a heads up there is a tree on your house . Just making sure you know . Nah really good to hear no one was hurt and that insurance will cover it .

Man that sucks I know how you feel
Back in 2004 during hurricane Jean
Lost most of the house and 73 340 sunroof foldown backseat Duster (more pics and info in my gallery)

Attachments

• DSCF0045.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Crushed Duster.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Crushed Duster 2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 108
-
Back