Where are some websites to find bellhousing for 76 duster.

-

Sirsmiley9

Reaction score
I have had a bit of a struggle finding a bellhousing that is specifically 75-80 for a body, so im hoping some people here can link some websites they use to find transmission parts.

That would be 75-76 A body as after that they were F bodies. You can post an ad in the wanted section.

That would be 75-76 A body as after that they were F bodies. You can post an ad in the wanted section.
i didnt even think to do that unfortunately the only place ive found is brewers, which is unfortunately the one they are out of stock of and I did not find it on passon performance, so i figured I was probably missing some websites as I havent been in this hobby for very long.

i didnt even think to do that unfortunately the only place ive found is brewers, which is unfortunately the one they are out of stock of and I did not find it on passon performance, so i figured I was probably missing some websites as I havent been in this hobby for very long.

Also of course, we'll need to know what engine this is needed for.

Its going on a 360 magnum, which to my understanding is the same except for the flywheel to the la as far as clutch is concerned

I have a friend who has tons of stuff like that. He is camping this weekend and I think coming back Tuesday. I’ll call him and see if he has something and get back to you here.

YR

there is one for sale on Speedtalk right now for $25 in Texas

I have a friend who has tons of stuff like that. He is camping this weekend and I think coming back Tuesday. I’ll call him and see if he has something and get back to you here.

YR
So, did you friend ever get back to you about that bellhousing

Yes a wanted ad here would be a great idea.

-
Back