where to buy parts!

-

plumcrazy704406

Reaction score
so my 68 barracuda has made it, and I need a few things to get her going.
I'm in Toronto area and would like to know what suppliers are good a-body suppliers in and around here. any help, of course is appreciated as always.
thx fabo mem's

hey man, if your looking for restoration parts, try national moparts in beaverton...they are kinda pricey, but they have almost everything, even for a-bodies

if your looking for performance parts, i just found this website today called www.performanceparts.com that apparently has warehouses in canada and they ship parts from canada so now brokerage for us, and its free shipping! i havent used them yet, but next time i need something they have i will, since their prices are right on par with summits

also, another suggestion, if its for stock stuff, dont be afraid to try to regular auto parts store i.e. partsource, canadian tire...sometimes they have what you need for ALOT cheaper than some place that specializes in mopars

good luck!

When I swapped all my brakes on my 66 Dart(disc up front)ddrums on rear.I got all parts from the local CarQuest.If thats any help to you?I,m 20 mins from Toronto.

I would definitely recommend Nigel at Nigel Moparts. He really knows his stuff and I have dealt with him for years. He may be pricey, but hey that is what he makes his living at. He has always treated me great! He deals with PG and AMD for aftermarket stuff.

Try Reproduction Parts Marketing (RPM) in Saskatoon. Phone # 306 652-6668.
Look them up on line and you can download their catalogue.

That would all depend as to what exactly you are looking for.
There's Year one, AMD, In-line tube...supplier/distributors locally (S/W Ont.).

NOS reproductions (Komoka, Ont), Forbes Motorsport (Waterloo, Ont.).

Moparfest is a great place to source out these places, and swapmeets.

All the best!

I would definitely recommend Nigel at Nigel Moparts. He really knows his stuff and I have dealt with him for years. He may be pricey, but hey that is what he makes his living at. He has always treated me great! He deals with PG and AMD for aftermarket stuff.

i totally agree! i have no qualms with them whatsoever...top notch service from whomever i speak to (usually scott or nigel) and they know their stuff and get it to you asap (they even deliver to moparfest which is cool lol)..i was just saying you pay a little more, but then again when its stuff not many others have, and its for a mopar, then you kinda expect that...i actually gotta give them a call this weekend lol:-D

If tour looking for maintenance parts try local supplier parts like carquest first they do have more than you think. I found a trunk lock complete from a Canadian tire for 18.00 for my 72 demon. I wish I could find there old stock stuff because I know when I was young there after market antenna was a A-body oem.

so my 68 barracuda has made it, and I need a few things to get her going.
I'm in Toronto area and would like to know what suppliers are good a-body suppliers in and around here. any help, of course is appreciated as always.
thx fabo mem's

I have some barracuda parts,interior and exterior,what are you looking for?

-
Back