Where to find 73 Duster bumper cushions.

• Thread starter Deleted member 9923
  • Start date
-
D

Deleted member 9923

Thanks for the help with finding rechroming sources earlier this week. Now I am trying to find out where I can get some bumper cushions. Note that there were two types. One for use without the chrome bumper guards, one for use WITH the chrome bumper guards. I need a complete set for use WITH the chrome bumper guards on a 73 Plymouth Duster 340. A couple of mine would have been reusable, but the bolts are shot.

Thanks,

i took all four of my bumper guards off, i will see if the rubber is any good and post you some pics here in a little bit. mine are solid rubber in great shape if you can use them.

Attachments

• bg3.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 229
I have some with the chrome still on them PM me if 73AbodEE can't' fix you up

I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them this weekend. BumperBoyz said they could "recondition them". I haven't called Tri-City yet about the rubber.... that is who is chroming some bumpers and bumper guards for me.

the ones in the picture above are for the cars without the chrome - I would consider going that way but would rather use the others if I can find them (or get these fixed.

I will take some pictures tomorrow and post them this weekend. BumperBoyz said they could "recondition them". I haven't called Tri-City yet about the rubber.... that is who is chroming some bumpers and bumper guards for me.

the ones in the picture above are for the cars without the chrome - I would consider going that way but would rather use the others if I can find them (or get these fixed.

just PM me if you get to a point where you may need them. they arent going any where anytime soon, and i will give a great deal on them. those are the rear pictured and i have the fronts, and all the studs are great as well

First row, front bumper guard with chrome, and without.
Second row, rear bumper guard with chrome, and without

Attachments

• b_guard.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 212
-
Back