where to get interior vinyl dye

-

redfivexw

Reaction score
Is there a company that sells aerosol cans or quarts of paint that are made to match factory mopar colors? I have a 73 duster that has a medium gold interior. I am looking to renew the color on the top door panel rails, kick panels, maybe some other small trim. I dont have a shop near me that will mix it up. any help appreciated.

Is there a company that sells aerosol cans or quarts of paint that are made to match factory mopar colors? I have a 73 duster that has a medium gold interior. I am looking to renew the color on the top door panel rails, kick panels, maybe some other small trim. I dont have a shop near me that will mix it up. any help appreciated.

There is a guy that i see every year at the Nats and his booth is called Mopaints. He is a retired Chrysler trim guy and he knows every color from every year by heart. He is a great source of interior trim information and a heck of a nice guy to boot. If you can't find his web by googleing Mopaints, i'll look for his contact info. I know I have it in a bag in the shop cause I have 2 cans of copper for my 67 GTX. I'll look for it and post it here. Geof

Ok,
year one does have what i was looking for, thanks. Does anyone know the difference between gold and ember gold for a color? they have both, not sure what to order.

Thanks for the YearOne link . I needed some light green interior paint . Can is on the way. Thanks much ..

-
Back