Wheres FASTBACK340 at???

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows where John aka FASTBACK340 has been. I have trying to get in touch with him for a couple of months now about one of the young guns contest prizes, and i knew he was busy with his move and all. However, I have not ever heard anything back from him, and recently checked his user profile to see what seems like he doesnt post here anymore? Anybody know what happened to him? Is he okay at least? Kinda want to know if i should just move on and get what i need or if he's still around and just hasnt been able to get around to things

anybody know:scratch:

He posted not too long ago explaining what was going on in his life and said he would check back time to time. You could search his posts and should find the one.

He posted not too long ago explaining what was going on in his life and said he would check back time to time. You could search his posts and should find the one.

If you and I are looking at the same posts of his as to why he doesnt post here anymore, that was last year (2010). I was trying to contact him just before then...its been months, and I havent heard anything back from him at all. Like i said i understand he was busy with his move and all, but even just a response would have been nice...atleast to know "hey, guess what feller, move along it aint happenin anymore"

whatever...

so the final answer then is nobody knows i guess...

-
Back