Which Door Clips

-

lsrguy2007

Reaction score
I'm restoring my 1973 Dodge Dart Sport. I made new door panels and was wondering if these door clips, similar to the originals, are the best to use or have other people used something different? Any help is appreciated.

IMG_20240716_170730.jpg

I'm rebuilding my '72 Duster panels right now and noticed these wire style clips generally run across the top of the panel, the folded sheet metal style along the sides & bottom. Out of state right now so can't take pics but hopefully you have both styles kicking around and understand what I mean.

I haven't found anything that works better-certainly not the plastic Christmas tree style.

We had brand new legendary panels and just about fd them up with those stupid clips. I changed that and now use velcro. A few small sections around the panel perimeter and then on the mating side of door.

We had brand new legendary panels and just about fd them up with those stupid clips. I changed that and now use velcro. A few small sections around the panel perimeter and then on the mating side of door.
The top is held in by a plastic piece that runs the length of the door. These clips are everywhere else.

-
Back