which o to buy from..

-

grassy

Reaction score
I wouldlike to place one large order and the buzz from the paddock is making me a bit nervous..which is the better co to buy from..year one or jegs ?

Or is there a better co to buy from or should I just shop around ?

Not much here in Canada to buy from..

Ian.

I did the buy everything at once when I built the Demon Ian. I contacted the speed shops in N.B. and N.S. and gave them my shopping list. I told them right up front that I was talking to other speed shops and I was going to go with the best deal for the whole package. I would not split it up on them. I ended up going with a speed shop in the Miramichi which is out of business now. But they gave me a price that was actually a little better than I could get in the U.S. after you took into account the difference in the dollar and shipping.

Jack

im in canada and have bought some stuff from- Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse. i have had no problems but it does take sometime to get the stuff, they had the best price i could find shipped to canada

Jack et al,

When I modded my 'stang I approached two local dealers..when I say local, I mean NS ..I had a specific list and like you, I did not want to break it up. One was very expensive and the other, after 3 or so call, I gave up on. even though I bought from the guy earlier. I ended us using a company in Ontario that is esentially an american companies Canadian site but not owned by the american company..because when he quoted prices..they were a base and mark up. He wanted cash upfront which was ok....all was cool until I has a warranty issue with a tti shifter ..then he called me a liar..this company has made zillions of these and I am the first person to complain..that means they have problems..ended up going to the company directly in the states and resolved the issue..btw, it was installed by a very competent race mechanic..

i have never heard of Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse. I just remembered I used performance Improvements when I changed my MGs ignition over to a pertronix..it had a fault router button..I called and PI could not have helped anymore...great folks...however, I don't think they sell much for my duster.

Is there any other big company /discount source in Canada ?

Thanks
Ian.

Some of the places offer free shipping to the lower 48. Any members in Maine willing to collect and re post parcels..

Ian.

-
Back