Which studs for an 8 3/4 Housing?

-

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a bare 8 3/4 housing that needs the studs for the axles as well as the studs to hold the pumpkin. What are the specifications of the studs I need and where can I purchase them?

Do these just press in or should I apply any product to the ends to avoid leaks for the pumpkin studs?

Thanks

i just went to doctor diff on ebay and he set me up...
they are press in... or just use a spacer and non locking nut with an impact gun and go till they flush

moparkid we need to meet up one of these days. On the studs I came in here thinking you wanted lug nut studs. I am going to run 5/8 studs on my axles. As my wheels will accept them. On the housing I did not know they were studs, but I'm a noob when it comes to old school stuff. I'm more of a modern mopar guy.

moparkid we need to meet up one of these days. On the studs I came in here thinking you wanted lug nut studs. I am going to run 5/8 studs on my axles. As my wheels will accept them. On the housing I did not know they were studs, but I'm a noob when it comes to old school stuff. I'm more of a modern mopar guy.

im confused... was that all twords me??

well u can have factory axles drilled for screw in studs instead of press in.

sorry no the part about meeting up was the rest was for the OP. Not that I had any good info to provide.

I'm bairly in glendale off of 43rd and bell. So are you in new river or anthem? That's about all I can think of just north of carefree. Unless your off of carefree. Maybe the desert hills area. (my parents live up that way.)

I'm bairly in glendale off of 43rd and bell. So are you in new river or anthem? That's about all I can think of just north of carefree. Unless your off of carefree. Maybe the desert hills area. (my parents live up that way.)

yep right around cloud and 7th

good deal man. Do you ever meet up w/ the mopars unlimited guys? I have been thinking about going, but just haven't gone because I don't wanna show up in my civic. I'm waiting until my car is road worthy

good deal man. Do you ever meet up w/ the mopars unlimited guys? I have been thinking about going, but just haven't gone because I don't wanna show up in my civic. I'm waiting until my car is road worthy

i went once but i have been so busy since

-
Back