White interior package tray

-

Dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
Those of you with white interiors what color is your package tray? I am doing a white interior and thought about doing the package tray white too. Do you think that will be too much white? I'm doing an off white. Originally my car was parchment kinda tan I guess and it has a dark brown almost wood color tray. I was thinking it would look good the same color as the headliner and sail panels. What do you think? If you have a white interior with a white package tray please post a picture

I had a 69 charger years ago with factory installed white interior. The dash, console, carpet, a pillar mouldings, seat belts, kick panels, and package tray were black.

The only parts that were white was headliner, visors, door and quarter panel cards, armrests painted interior side door edges, rear window interior finish moulding and seats.

I know it probably doesnt help you, but I would imagine dart would be similar. Being as your doing it custom, do it how you would want it to be. I made the new package trays for both barracudas out of 1/8" masonite board and a jig saw templated off an old shot package tray. Going to spray glue black vinyl over it and wrap the edges

Never was a white dash or package tray. White reflects too much light onto the glass.

my '69 Dart is Pearl...white was not available.As described earlier....dash, carpet, seat belts, kick panels and package tray are black

The dash, console, carpet, a pillar mouldings, seat belts, kick panels, and package tray were black.

The only parts that were white was headliner, visors, door and quarter panel cards, armrests painted interior side door edges, rear window interior finish moulding and seats.

I LOVE that interior - we used to call it a tuxedo interior. Really makes the white parts stand out without being a pain to keep clean.

-
Back