-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69Dartconvt69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am going to be moving this summer and I won't be able to take all my parts with me. I have a little bit of everything, I've parted out about 30 cars over the last 10 years, I have sold some also but there is over 2,500 parts here. No, you won't find rare hemi Dart parts or more than a couple of big block things. This is a nice selection of parts that everyone needs for their cars when restoring or repairing, if you've been looking for it for years the chances of it being in this mix will be slim to none. There is a 1970 340 X head motor and an 8 1/4 w/ sure grip in the mix as of the time of this listing. There is even a couple of B body things.

I want to try and be as clear as possible, I am selling this as a whole lot. I am remodeling my house right now and just don't have the time to answer 1,000 questions to see if I have 1 part you need, please respect that request without taking it the wrong way.

I am asking $4,500 OBO, that's less than $2.00 a part by my calculations so it should be lucrative for someone at that. Will you sell it all the next day, I doubt it but you will get a return on your investment unless you just want to sit on it. I am also including some of the shelving, I need a couple for new place but won't have the room for all of it. I even have a bunch of Chevy parts and a few Ford parts that I'll throw in for the heck of it, don't know where it came from but I got some.

I am located in Fresno, CA so I will assume you will be from somewhere in CA because I don't think it would be possible for me to ship this stuff across the country. PM me to get more info, include your phone number since rules prevent me from listing mine. Please be serious and in a position to be able to make a decision if you contact me. I may consider a trade for a 99-2002 Ram ext cab 4X4 or other make ext cab 4X4 of similar years. Thanks!

IMG_5784.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

IMG_5786.jpg

IMG_5790.jpg

IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5792.jpg

IMG_5787.jpg

IMG_5788.jpg

IMG_5789.jpg

Due to the seller's request that this be sold as a lot (and not for individual parts), please PM him if interested in this parts collection. The thread will be closed so that it can only be viewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back