Why can't I find a simple "stick" vacuum with a cord?

-

dibbons

Reaction score
My wife wants what we used to call an "electric broom", today known as a stick vacuum. This would be just for plain old floors, tile, linoleum, etc. Seems impossible to find now or outrageously expensive. Don't want a spinning brush either. Just something to pick the dirt off the floor with a cup I can empty out when needed. Used to have a dirt devil model (noisy put powerful) but now even dirt devil has only cordless or models with the motor located in the handle. Maybe I should start visiting the antique stores. Thank you.

My wife wants what we used to call an "electric broom", today known as a stick vacuum. This would be just for plain old floors, tile, linoleum, etc. Seems impossible to find now or outrageously expensive. Don't want a spinning brush either. Just something to pick the dirt off the floor with a cup I can empty out when needed. Used to have a dirt devil model (noisy put powerful) but now even dirt devil has only cordless or models with the motor located in the handle. Maybe I should start visiting the antique stores. Thank you.

Here's a cheap DD on a stick. Just turn the brush off.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dirt-de...6f2&ksprof_id=10&ksaffcode=pg47254&ksdevice=c

Like a Shark?
9ee2bd38-50e4-4963-a0b4-2340ab94fb38.jpg.w960.jpg

-
Back