[WANTED] wind shield washer parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have a couple of squirters and the hose connector and possibly the pump. I'll check and be back in touch.

I found 1 squirter, the hose connector and a used pump with condition unknown until I get a chance to check it. I'll have to dig around and see if I have 1 more squirter.

I just replied to your question on my wall or whatever it's called but don't think it went anywhere else -like maybe to you. I've found other squirts but they're definitely not early A. Haven't had time to check the pump yet - will do it tomorrow.

I still have not found another squirter but did get a chance to check the pump -she's dead. Don't know if you want to go this route or not, but the early 64-66 Mustang washer pump is virtually a dead ringer for the Mopar pump. It does have a Ferd part number on the bottom and I found that the single mounting hole is somewhat farther away from the original mounting hole - in other words the mounting base is somewhat larger. I'm going to use that pump and re-drill the one hole. After it's installed it'll look just like the expensive Mopar pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back