Windshield washer nozzles

-

Moparornocar51

Reaction score
Hi guys i was looking on the whole internet and couldnt find any answer i need nozzles for my hood look at the pics please or is that not original?

10qgapx.jpg

2hftefq.jpg

Them holes look like they are for hood pins? Washer nozzles go on the underside of the hood and are held on buy screws to the front part of the cowl and shoot up through the cowl louvers.

Thx then i can look long time if thats not correct, can you show me a link where i can buy the washer kit like originally and you may have a pic where i can see the right position to plug them on??

Thx alot Peter

When you open the hood look at the cowl there is a raised piece of metal where the pieces come together just above that there should be 2 holles next to eachother on the ends of the cowl and that is where they go.
The holes on the hood look like the people that previously owned the car did not know this and bought the cheap universal washer nozzles from an auto parts store. You might want to do that as you wouldnt have to cover up the holes and repaint the hood. Just my .02

At the 2. pic u can see my hood scoop and i will cover the holes with my scoop and nobody will see that again

But i cant find where i can get those originally washer nozzles, @ebay there are just b and e bodys

Thx Peter

Places like E-bay, Year One, Layson's, A,B,E Restorations will have them but they want a lot of money for them. Last I saw they wanted like 50 bucks for a kit. I would put up a parts wanted add here and see what people have.

-
Back