Windsor and surrounding area?

-

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
Anyone from around the Windsor and surrounding area? Always nice to find some guys close that can talk older cars.

Riddler

I'm in Stratford, so not exactly close. With you living in Windsor, I'd think there'd be all kinds of Mopar guys nearby. Am I wrong?

I,am in windsor, east end of city by lauzon road Bill McLeese

Riddler,

There are all kinds of old Mopar people in Windsor.

Get out to the criuse nights!!!

Contact Art at Magnum Machine on Eugenie/Howard Ave (back of the tile place). Most of the engines he does are Mopar.

Contact Andre at Maillioux Chassis in Belle River, most of his clients are Mopar folks.

I just moved out of Windsor (Woodslee) end of June/09 but I consider Windsor home base. I'm in Woodstock now but still spend a fair amount of time in the Windsor/Detroit area.

sscuda

Cruises, I've been to many, but most don't like seeing what I brought. I have a 1995 Neon that's pushing 300hp with a 2.0L SOHC turbo motor. If I'm not in that, I'm normally with my brother in law, in his 80 Malibu.

I've moved onto this A-body and haven't turned back.

Art at magnum built my SOHC lower end. Great guy and he sure knows his stuff.

As for chassis work, my brother in law and I have done quite a bit of that. We have helped build at least 4-5 other serious cars already. Nothing more than a 10-12pt cage. But we have the tools and the know how. Just full time jobs on top of that.

Bill L - I'm behind the Caboto Club in South Walkerville area. It's nice to see other locals around for when it comes to buying and selling parts.

Riddler

Cruises, I've been to many, but most don't like seeing what I brought. I have a 1995 Neon that's pushing 300hp with a 2.0L SOHC turbo motor. If I'm not in that, I'm normally with my brother in law, in his 80 Malibu.

I've moved onto this A-body and haven't turned back.

Art at magnum built my SOHC lower end. Great guy and he sure knows his stuff.

As for chassis work, my brother in law and I have done quite a bit of that. We have helped build at least 4-5 other serious cars already. Nothing more than a 10-12pt cage. But we have the tools and the know how. Just full time jobs on top of that.

Bill L - I'm behind the Caboto Club in South Walkerville area. It's nice to see other locals around for when it comes to buying and selling parts.

Riddler

Riddler,

This is a great site with a bunch of very nice people.

I know exactly where you're located. I sometimes cut through North Talbot Road to get to the Ambassador bridge.

Well, you'e come to the right place then. Most of us may be far way but we are as close as an email.

Fire away with the questions and the guys' and girls will jump in and help out.

You won't have any problem finding parts for your A body around here either.

sscuda

-
Back