Wiper arms

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Was sorting thru all the car stuff outside. I am 1 short on the wiper arms. And the one I have is pretty hammered. Anybody reproducing them? If so, are they typical crappy aftermarket quality? Car is a 69 Dart....

good used could be found through the parts wanted section. A ebay seller offers them with a bright poiish if you like bling :)

your best bet is a trip to the salvage yards after the weather breaks

find a pair that are decent and clean them up good & paint. i dont know how interchangable they are with other models, but i'm thinking that chrysler optimized production if you know what i mean...

way cheaper than one of those restoration nos factory original high dolla sites

if you score 3 pairs or so and get the extras ready to sell you could come out with profits :burnout:

I think they fit nearly 10 a year span thus many cars. It would not surprise me if they were still available through a regular parts store.
Oreilly stocks them. TRICO Part Number: 51-250 $12.00 each

Was sorting thru all the car stuff outside. I am 1 short on the wiper arms. And the one I have is pretty hammered. Anybody reproducing them? If so, are they typical crappy aftermarket quality? Car is a 69 Dart....

Get with Waggins and see if he has a set ,also Cudajunction hes in Oregon his name is Tom.

Found the solution, it is the 68 Valiant sitting in the yard. I forgot the thing was even there......:eek:ops:

If they don't work out for any reason let me know i have some nice original 69 Dart ones here. There are differences in some of the years between 68-72 and they do carry different part numbers. 73 and up changed quite a bit

-
Back