Wish Me Luck

-

Jason96R

Reaction score
I just applied for my dream job well......kind of. I would intern for a field office of ATF. Basically, I would shadow a Special Agent/Criminal Investigator(s) learning how to conduct major case investigations (homicide, terrorism, firearm seizures etc.) It's paid atleast 17,000+ for 5 months with full benefits. I hope that my resume gets noticed and selected. Since I am eligible for 10pt Veterans Preference(which federal organizations have to recognize, it will put my resume on top), I've had a Security Clearance before, and I'm eligible for Outstanding Scholar for having a GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0. Anyway that is it thanks for any encouragement people give me.

Jason Foster

3.5 GPA? What's a smart guy like you doing hanging around here? :D

Good luck Jason! :thumrigh:

Oh no, another FED. I can say that because I'm one. Come to think of it, so is the wife. She's the one everybody but me hates. (tax collector) :lol: :mrgreen:

Good luck, hope you get the job.

Jack

Sorry, it took me so long to post been busy. People at my current sucky job keep calling me into work. So far someone from the Detroit office callled and was very interested, BUT!! since it is an internship I must be able to go to school while I am working for them. Atleast that is positive feedback. That does encourage me to continue to try to be a Special Agent/Criminal Investigator. After I get my Master's(another 3 years) I will really try hard for a Federal Job. Actually I get pissed off it I don't get A's(damn my ADD) I'm kind of a perfectionist. Thank you for your support I will try to keep everyone updated. I might also tell everyone what I am going to school for etc. job wise I'm going nowhere LOL, because you never know what some people do for a living or if they no someone who can give me some more advise.

Jason

-
Back