Not open for further replies.

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
This is from the Moparts board, but, I see no reason FABO members shouldn't see this

Go to:
http://www.filter1.com/
Click on ”Online Ordering and Quote System!”
Click on “Online Ordering & Quote System” (again) (or you can go here directly https://order.filter1.com
Click on the “Click Here” button for “If you are already a Filter1 customer”
Enter “moparts” for the Customer Number
Enter “moparts” for the Password (Both are case sensitive so use lower case for both)
Click on “Login”
Click on “To go to the Quick Order Form, CLICK HERE.”
Enter the WIX part number and quantity

Part numbers for Mopars and price as of 12/23/2009
----------------------------------------------------
#51068: $3.68 - shorter/stubby version of the 51515

#51515: $3.45 - normal/standard Big or Small block 1qt oil filter, street version filters to about 20 microns, and has a bypass

#51515R: $6.33 - Race Filter, full flow race filter--no bypass, filters to about 60 micons, very high burst pressure

#51806: $6.03 - A heavy-duty 51515 with a built-in standpipe to keep the filter positively full of oil after shutdown in base-down mounting situations (slant-6, for example). These also greatly reduce oil spillage when removing a base-down filter at oil change time, see here and here for more info

#51773: $4.97 - An extra-long 51515 if you want your filter to hold two quarts of oil and have the space for it

#51076: $4.80 - Heavy-duty replacement filter element for factory optional taxi/fleet/police replaceable-cartridge oil filter

#51085: $3.78 - "Super Shorty" Mopar oil filter, 3.79" tall (the 51068 is 4.338" tall, the 51515 and 51806 are 5.18" tall, and the 51773 is just barely shy of 7" tall)

Free shipping on orders for any combination of 6 filters or more which totals $50.00 or more. UPS ground shipping will be added to the order if it does not meet these minimum requirements.
---------------------------------------------------------

The deal IS NOT limited to mopar filters. I've used this for all my vehicles and it's a great deal.

There is a catalog link at the site to look up other vehicle filters.

i have gotten filters from http://www.fleetfilter.com/store/ in the past. the filters for my diesel were less then 1/2 of what the local Napa wanted. i bought 6 fuel and 6 oil and came out a good deal less $$$$ than local, even with the shipping....

ink look them up using that set up. Might be a bit less. I know my Ford Diesel filters were about $12 for an oil filter and 18 for fuel, IIRC.

i need some filters for my truck, i will give them a try.....damn diesel filters are way to much $$$$. if i get the right counter guy at Napa he sells me stuff at cost, but it is hit or miss.....

Thanks for posting this Rob. I need some filters right now so I might as well stock up. Them's some real good prices too. Especially the 51515R. I think it's over double that at the local NAPA.

Other useful Wix numbers:

33032 = metal fuel filter for 5/16" hose (most of our cars)

33054 = metal fuel filter for 5/16" hose, with 1/4" vapour return fitting

42997 = crankcase breather filter for '70-up cars (except '70 California + '71 Federal with additional vapour hose fittings on breather)

if your running a dodge/cummings diesel, there is no better oil filter then the fleet gaurd LF 3894,,,cost at the local cummins dealer is 17 bucks,,, 9.50 at genos truck parts plus shipping membrame element not paper,,

I paid almost six bucks for my last 51068! Heckuva deal ... thanks for the info.

Maybe one of the Mods could sticky this because it's likely going to be a long term thing.

I have purchased filters several times over the last 2 years using the moparts link. It's a great deal.

Just ordered a dozen 51515 filters. Free shipping. The best deal on the net. And they were professional and prompt!

Sweet, I'm particularly interested in the #51806 for my SL6 Scamp. But they are all a phenomenal deal. Thanks Rob! :D

Those are some great prices.

If someone was wanting to do a different brand I am able to supply through my business Baldwin filters at some pretty good pricing. Not quite as good as the Wix deal but great pricing as far as Baldwin Filters are concerned.

Chuck

Those are some great prices.

If someone was wanting to do a different brand I am able to supply through my business Baldwin filters at some pretty good pricing. Not quite as good as the Wix deal but great pricing as far as Baldwin Filters are concerned.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck, very nice of you. :-D

Ryan at filter 1 set up a paypal account in case it helps anyone here. I got ahold of him on moparts, and we worked it out. Just contact them and ask about it.
Mike
Merry X-Mas everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back