wood ward cruise

-

chubsgts

Reaction score
let me know where you will be ill be down all week maybe abel to hook up with a few guys

chubs

Sadly I won't have my car running and with me. But I'll be there around and about on foot. I will most likely set up a sitting spot on the southbound side of woodward just north of 12 mile. There's a cemetery there that has a lot of room between it's fenced border and woodward itself that you can set up at.

If any of you guys end up parking somewhere, post it. I'll make sure to swing by and introduce myself. If I have my a-body shirt by then, I'll be sure to wear it.

Mike

friday im suppose to be in berkley for a parade i guess
fri night and sat im in the park at 13 just look for the yellow one

For anyone interested, there's a barbershop in Berkley called The Chop Shop.
It's a hot rod...mechanic...pin up girl...rockabilly...themed barber shop.
It has an open house/party every year for the Berkley cruise that occurs the Friday before the dream cruise.

They shut down the hair cutting and just have a party for their patrons and anyone interested in stopping by. They provide free beer to to those who stop in. They're a great group of car guys and it's always a nice time.

They're located on the north side of 12 mile in downtown Berkley, a couple doors down from the Rite Aid (about mid way between Coolidge Road and Greenfield Road)

And then you can hang out there and watch the Berkley parade of cars.

I'll be there on Friday probably around 5:30-6. They start their thing at 5.

I'll be out cruising around the royal oak area. Last year I parked in Pioneer Park for free. If it's nice I'll be in my 1964 Dart and if it's raining I'll be in the 65 Valiant wagon. Jayson

i was told by my buddy were in the Berkley parade or id be at the barbershop
so guess ill see some of you guys down there last night was packed

-
Back