-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1968 Dart 270

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,I am looking for an original MoPar A body 8 3/4" rear end for my STOCK 1968 Dodge Dart 270 with 273 v8 and torqueflite automatic. I was supposed to buy one from a member here but they changed their mind and decided to keep it so now I'm starting from square one again and posting a wanted ad here. I'm looking for a complete,drum to drum,ready to install original a body 8 3/4" rear for my 68 dart. 2.76 2.94 or 3.23 gears fine. MUST BE IN SO CAL.. Anaheim,Los Angeles,Inland Empire. Its for a STOCK daily driver.Not a hot rod. I dont want anything customized,cut down,or missing pieces i have to hunt down,etc. I want a complete drum to drum unit that can be installed and driven. I would also be interested in the correct driveshaft for the 8 3/4" rear. Yes,I'm aware I could have my dfiveshaft cut down,I'd prefer to simply buy one that is already the correct length so I can just swap them both in and then and there go right the same day.
Please confine replies to the topic at hand. I am not interested in advice on what other rear ends would fit etc. Send me a pm if you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back