[WANTED] WTB 1968 MOPAR FACTORY A BODY 8 3/4" REAR END FOR 1968 DODGE DART

-

1968 Dart 270

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,I am looking for an origina factory l MoPar A body 8 3/4" rear end for my STOCK 1968 Dodge Dart 270 with 273 v8 and torqueflite automatic. I was supposed to buy one from a member here but they changed their mind and decided to keep it so now I'm starting from square one again and posting a wanted ad here. I'm looking for a complete,drum to drum,ready to install original a body 8 3/4" rear for my 68 dart. 2.76 2.94 or 3.23 gears fine. MUST BE IN SO CAL.. Anaheim,Los Angeles,Inland Empire. Its for a STOCK daily driver.Not a hot rod. I dont want anything customized,cut down,or missing pieces i have to hunt down,etc. I want a complete drum to drum unit that can be installed and driven. I would also be interested in the correct driveshaft for the 8 3/4" rear. Yes,I'm aware I could have my dfiveshaft cut down,I'd prefer to simply buy one that is already the correct length so I can just swap them both in and then and there go right the same day.
Please confine replies to the topic at hand. I am not interested in advice on what other rear ends would fit etc. Send me a pm if you have one.

I have a complete A body rear with suregrip for sale but I am in CT a little far away.

Damn! Too bad there's no way to ship something like that reasonably.
Truck freight. Do it all the time. Strap and stretch wrap it to a wooden common pallet at an angle with the axles and backing plates removed and put them next to it and drop it off to ship. Cuts down on length and doesn't hang off pallet.

Last edited:
-
Back