-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uhcoog1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I need to swap from a 2 speed set up to a 3 speed set up. I don't know what all I need and what all years parts work. Let me know what you have.

This is for my 1973 Plymouth Duster.

Thanks!
Wade

Just sold this set-up to another member. You need the motor, switch and linkage arm. I have another good motor ($60) and switch ($20) but no linkage arm. I can send you one from a B Body, and you can fabricate your own easilly enough. Let me know.

Thanks for the reply!

Are all the A body 3 speed motors, switches, and linkage arms the same (from year to year)? I think I'd prefer to try to find the right linkage arm first. Did the 3 speed motor you have actually come off an A body or a B body?

The B Body linkage arm- how different is it?

Thanks for the reply!

Are all the A body 3 speed motors, switches, and linkage arms the same (from year to year)? I think I'd prefer to try to find the right linkage arm first. Did the 3 speed motor you have actually come off an A body or a B body?

The B Body linkage arm- how different is it?

The motor is from a 73 A body, as is the switch. As far as I know, all 3 speed wiper motors from this era are the same...could be wrong though. The B body arm I have has the same end as the wiper motor, so it would be a simple matter of splicing the two ends together if you can't find the correct one.

iv got what you want..motor switch linkage harness.all from a 74 duster.nice condition cal car.pm me if interested...j

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back