-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I would like one complete or at least without the light bezels looks to spend around 100. Im in Ca so shipping would be to 95127.

I would like one complete or at least without the light bezels looks to spend around 100. Im in Ca so shipping would be to 95127.

I have one in nice shape that I don't need. The photos show the marker light housings & pigtails installed, (turn signals) but I need those for my car so they don't come with the grille. I do have a pair of headlight bezels, but not sure if you need them or not.

UPS estimate from their website shows the shipping cost to be around $35 from Newburgh, NY 12550 to you, but from my experience that isn't always accurate & could be slightly more or less. I'll sell the grille without the headlight bezels. If you want the bezels, let me know & I can get pics.

Attachments

• 1969 Valiant Grille 002.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 1969 Valiant Grille 003.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 1969 Valiant Grille 004.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 73
Its a nice grill Ill have to think about it. I rather not have to piece together the grill. But will think about it thanks.

I'm in Upland, Calif. , I have a really nice 1969 Valiant grille that is complete I would sell for @ $ 100.00 .

How are we supposed to contact each other , if we can't put emails or phone numbers ?? I'd like to text or email the pics to you as soon as I take them . What do we do.??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back