WTB. 73-76 mopar a body

-

74scamp360

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals i'm in an attempt to find a 73-76 a body to use as a parts for my 74 scamp. I really don't care what it is 2 door 4 door dart valaint, whatever. The parts i'm looking for specifically are, front disc brake setup complete, manual or power doen't matter. I need a 22" rad for an automatic tranny. 8/34 rear end (would prefer a posi and gears from 3.55-3.91 but let me know what you have). I was hoping to maybe find all the parts i need on one car, part it out then sell it again or scrap it but if any of you guys have random parts that might do as well. It will need to be within reasonable driving distance and unless you're willing to pay shipping i don't want shipping. Thanks guys and thanks FABO for the ad!! BTW i'm located in elora ontario.

I have some of the parts your looking for.

Power Brake booster and cylinder
22" A body Rad for automatic equipped car

I have an 8 1/4" rear end if your interested. 2.76 gear, no sure grip.

Located in Windsor, ON

Riddler

Do a search on Kijiji thats where I found my 73 Swinger 318 disc brake car.This was last year,good luck with the search.

thanks for the tip pettyblu, i search kijiji every day lol, have had very limited success so far but i'll keep trying, since this is going to the top again does anyone local to me have anything laying around?? I've got stuff that i could trade

When your doing your search,punch Dodge or Chrysler/Plymouth in the bar.Then you can change citys and it,ll search all the citys for Dodges.Just a tip to help ya.

ya, i've found a few on there, mostly though not much good. i came across a dart on kijiji a while ago and went and saw it. the guy wanted 1000 for it and wasn't open to go any lower. It was scrap, granted it did have disc brakes but that's it. it had a 318/727 that was just sitting in there, not bolted in anywhere and any usable sheetmetal (hood, trunk, fenders) were completly rotted. I'll keep trying though, thanks for the tip scott

-
Back