-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uhcoog1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a lower control arm for the drivers side, 73+, with a sway bar mounting tab. Not sure why, but my passenger side has the tab and my drivers side does not.

Or, does anyone know where I can get a tab to weld on? Or I have to bend one myself?

Thanks!
Wade

Hard to find just one. Most folks have sets they don't want to break up. Have you tried Desert Valley Auto in Glendale AZ or Wildcat Auto wrecking in....Oregon somewhere. Bothe are easy to find on the net. Happy parts hunting.

Those tabs are reproduced too. Might be easier to just buy the tab and weld it on the arm you have. Sorry I dont have the link to the repop tabs

Had a parts car with tab on one side. Just checked, mine is passenger side too. Must be a bunch of drivers side out there somewhere. Sorry I tried........

I have a single drivers side with tab, but believe it is a 68 unit. How doe you tell the difference?
I have been carrying this thing to swap meets for years, it is all glass beaded, painted an pretty!

Oldmanmopar, sent you a private message. Please respond.

Thanks
I PM'd you my phone number . For the 340 duster or 340 demon. will do package on all duster demon parts and cars. Bring a very large truck. I also have a super charged omni and a 93 dodge diesel w/04 cummins common rail I want to sell.

Redfish and Dodge33- just called and ordered! Looks like $42.95+ shipping from Hotchkis for a pair of them. I'm guessing I'll have an extra (if I don't cut off the other) if someone needs it.

Oldmanmopar- I should be set. Thanks for the offer. Good luck with your sale!

I have a single drivers side with tab, but believe it is a 68 unit. How doe you tell the difference?
I have been carrying this thing to swap meets for years, it is all glass beaded, painted an pretty!

The earlier design has the tab located very near the ball joint end of the arm. The later design has the tab closer to the center of the arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back