[WANTED] WTB A833OD A/F Body Bellhousing

-

thermotodd

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Swapping an A833OD into my 318 ‘69 Barracuda. I’ve got most of what I need, but I don’t have the proper bell housing with the bigger front bearing retainer for the new transmission. I’m located outside of Kansas City, Missouri. If somebody’s got something within a couple hours I’d be more than glad to come pick it up.

Last edited:
Damn, I have one for a 6, and a A body OD833

Close! From what I understand, those small block V8 OD bell housings are hard to come by
Look in trucks 81 to 85, I know a guy who parts them, I bet he would have one, he is in OH.

I believe I have one out of a truck.
Located in Fort Smith Arkansas.
I will confirm later today.

Nope, The extra I have does not have the 833 pattern on it.

I feel your pain. I found one on FMJ bodies in Kearney just last week (I'm in Pleasant Hill). Are you cross-posted over there?

Check with Brewers or Passon. Brewers would be my first choice, due to ease of communication. but I got one from Passon about 2 years ago. It was a refurb unit, no issues.

Check with Brewers or Passon. Brewers would be my first choice, due to ease of communication. but I got one from Passon about 2 years ago. It was a refurb unit, no issues.
I’ll check Passion! Brewers is all out of them at the moment, but I’m on a list to be contacted when they’re back in stock.

The one I have saved for local guy is now available. He backed out on our deal.
PM if you are still looking.

I can get it to Tulsa this weekend possibly KC if you are not in a big hurry.

Or just ship it.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
-
Back