-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Heya mopar buddies! I'm in need of a nice, unbent, passenger side, forward drip rail trim for the 65' I'm building. I need the one that's missing in the following picture. Please let me know price with shipping to Phoenix 85040, and depending on the price I have paypal ready to go. It doesn't need to look new, just no bends or dings. I can polish it up after I get it. Thanks guys! :prayer:

PART_1419881746957_20141229_123319_zps4dc797c9.jpg

Thanks guys, found one on here. Whitepunkonnitro is hooking me up.:blob:

Unfortunately the one I got wasn't straight enough to use so I still need this part. Please let me know if you have it. I need it STRAIGHT. No Dings, and removed properly. Thanks guys, Paypal ready to go. Let me know. :D

Here be the one I have, straight, just needs to be polished up a little! Has one tiny little dimple on it, barely able to catch it with the camera! $10 plus shipping if you want it! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 83
Another pic of the dimple!! Stupid phone, can only post one pic at a time!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 74
Thanks Geof! I really need one just like that minus the dimple. I know it's asking a lot on a 50 year old part lol. If I can't find a flawless one I'll let you know soon. Once I get a list going I'm sure there'll be other stuff I need too. thanks!:blob: In the meantime, anyone have a perfectly straight one?

Thanks Geof! I really need one just like that minus the dimple. I know it's asking a lot on a 50 year old part lol. If I can't find a flawless one I'll let you know soon. Once I get a list going I'm sure there'll be other stuff I need too. thanks!:blob: In the meantime, anyone have a perfectly straight one?

No problem, just let me know if you need it! If it were the drivers side, I have 3 or 4 of those in perfect shape! This is the only passenger side I have!! Of course huh!! To its defense, the dimple is really small though!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back