-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Litz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a hub for a 1965 Valiant. (While replacing the wheel studs I got over enthusiastic with the big hammer and bent mine) I need a hub for a car with 10" brakes and RH wheel stud threads. Shipped to 93065 ( So. California) Thanks for the add. Larry

I need a hub for a 1965 Valiant. (While replacing the wheel studs I got over enthusiastic with the big hammer and bent mine) I need a hub for a car with 10" brakes and RH wheel stud threads. Shipped to 93065 ( So. California) Thanks for the add. Larry

Larry
I may be able to help you here! I can't pm you on my phone for some reason. PM me.
David

Larry
I may be able to help you here! I can't pm you on my phone for some reason. PM me.
David
Thanks for the reply David. I need a hub for my 65 Valiant. My car has 10" drum brakes and was told that I need a hub from a donor car that has 10" brakes. Also with wheel studs with RH threads. That's how I ruined my hub. Switching the LH studs for RH studs. I've probably changed 50 of those over the years and never damaged a hub. Where are you located? I'm in So. California. I only need the hub. I bought a new brake drum thinking that was the problem. Thanks, Larry

Thanks for the reply David. I need a hub for my 65 Valiant. My car has 10" drum brakes and was told that I need a hub from a donor car that has 10" brakes. Also with wheel studs with RH threads. That's how I ruined my hub. Switching the LH studs for RH studs. I've probably changed 50 of those over the years and never damaged a hub. Where are you located? I'm in So. California. I only need the hub. I bought a new brake drum thinking that was the problem. Thanks, Larry

I have a few. Shoot me a PM if you want. I'm near Sacramento.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back