Status
Not open for further replies.

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for an unmolested V8 spool mount (smallblock) K-frame for '73-76 A-bodies. Unless you happen to have an original DC Big-block K-frame you want to sell cheap.

Let me know what you have!
Thanks
Jos51700

Where are you located? I have one in a parts car (75 Dart 318). The engine is still in the car, so it would take some time to get the K-frame out. I'm in Michigan near Detroit.

And they also probably think an aluminum radiator cools better than a copper/brass one...
It's not letting me delete this quote for some reason, but yes, you are correct. Even though aluminum is not as thermally conductive as copper, the mechanical properties allow you to build a radiator that is more efficient through the use of larger tubes.
Where are you located? I have one in a parts car (75 Dart 318). The engine is still in the car, so it would take some time to get the K-frame out. I'm in Michigan near Detroit.
I'm in Kansas City, but I frequently travel to Michigan for work (Holland area). It would be easy to divert to Detroit.
Where is Bel-Ray?
I think I have one left
Belton-Raymore near Kansas City. How is it shipping stuff like that from Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back