-
Status
Not open for further replies.

79warlock340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I recently acquired a 1979 dodge warlock and looking to trade for a duster or demon 1971-1972 or seeing what I could get for it. I have many pics that I can email to you. Truck is in good shape just needs some tlc due to being outside for past 8yrs, motor does turn over just won't stay running. Have not really worked on it much lately but did rebuild the carb a few months ago. Does need trans work tho. I'll try to get more info on the motor/trans from my uncle who had it before me. The truck is solid, tailgate is pretty rusted out on the bottom and the wood in the bed is all rotted out. Other than that new front fenders both driver side and passenger side, doors solid, and cab solid. Any other questions or comments feel free to post. Thank you all

Photos always help. Please post some here and welcome to the site.

I don't know how to upload them on my iPhone to the site but I can email them to anyone interested, sorry :-k

Is it a small block or big block truck?

Not really sure but I believe it's a small block truck. I know my grandpa put the 340 in after he bought it years ago.

i maybe interested in doing some trading . if you send me a pm with your email ,i will send you some pics, then you can send pics of truck. thanks bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back